Once you have started using Freshdesk, your customer support portal shows three different tabs on the navigation bar to your customers - Home, Solutions and Forums. When you don't want to showcase one of these, say the Solutions section, because you don't have any articles or simply don't want your customers to see it, it can be achieved through the portal customization feature.
Before you proceed, please note that this tweak requires you to be on the Garden plan or higher that comes with the stylesheet customization feature. You can also try this out if you are on the Freshdesk trial.
- Login to your support portal as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin tab, and click on Portals
- Click on the Customize portal button on the top right corner.
- Open up the Stylesheet tab.
- Copy paste the following code into the text box.
- Change the number inside nth-child(x) to either 1, 2 or 3 depending on the tab you'd like hide.
- Save changes to your settings and click Preview.
- If everything looks okay, hit the Save and Publish button to finalize the changes.
Open your support portal and you should no longer see the tab. If you'd like to display it again, remove the code from the Stylesheet tab and publish changes once again.